|Size (L x W x H)||11 cm x 13 cm x 11 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM13.60
- Overpower Hundreds of Monsters: Become the hero of the battlefield as you swing into action against seemingly impossible odds. Cleave through the relentless swarms of monsters and battle gigantic foes in epic clashes of good versus evil!
- Fight Alongside Legendary Characters: Players can embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series – all voiced – to form their own party of four and stride into battle. From the sultry Maya of DRAGON QUEST IV fame to Yangus, the thief with a heart of gold from DRAGON QUEST VIII, the player’s party will always be full of character
- Strategy-Oriented Battles: Players can level up each character and upgrade their unique spells and abilities. Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will help players survive the toughest battles
- Collect Monster Coins to Turn the Tide: Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills. Up to 24 monsters can fight by the player’s side at any one time
- Legendary Trio of Creators: The title comes to life in beautiful high-definition graphics on the PlayStation®4 system with a host of distinctive characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama. Both Yuji Horii, director and creator of DRAGON QUEST, and Koichi Sugiyama, the composer closely tied to the series since its first installment and creator of countless memorable musical masterpieces, are working on this full-scale action RPG
Made in collaboration with Omega Force - the masters of the of 1 VS 1000000 formula, this title marks the continuation of a growing trend where famous Japanese video game publishers allow their treasured franchises to undergo a Dynasty Warriors makeover - a good sign for all gamers! (Zelda Musou).
And while not much has been revealed yet aside from gorgeous pre-rendered CG animations from the Sony pre-TGS reveal and recent Niko Niko streams, what has been stated is making this title one to look out for, especially if you're a fan of Dragon Quest.
The story revolves around 4 Heroes and their quest to protect the Kingdom of Elsarze: Acht - Captain of the Royal Guards and the classic DraQue Male protagonist, Mehr - the female counterpart to Acht with quick rapier attacks, Dirk - a King who confronts threats with massive physical strength, and Julietta - Mage extraordinaire with the whole DraQue magic repertoire up her sleeves.
Once a peaceful place where monsters and mankind co-existed in harmony, an unforeseen event has caused the monsters to attack in droves, and these heroes must band together in the face of such adversity, Musou style!
As with all Musou style games, the sheer number of foes on-screen has always been an impressive thing; in Dragon Quest Heroes, enemies come in the form of the classic DQ bestiary, with Drakees, Golems, Skeletons, Mages, and SLIMES.
There are also famous boss characters such as the titular Dragon, the cyclops Gigantes, and other bosses from previous DQ games like Marquis de Leon aka King Leo and even the dreaded Baramos! As such, each boss is done to scale, and will have their special moves intact.
Omega Force takes respect to the source material even further, as it has been revealed that players will be able to select previous heroes and fan favorites from previous titles as well; extra playable characters known at this time are Bianca, Nera, Jessica, Yangus, Terry, Alena, Kiryl, and Meena!
Of course, all the art is based on Akira Toriyama's signature style, and the music will be based on the complex scores of series staple Kōichi Sugiyama. From what we've seen so far, this is one title that has always needed to happen!
1X PS4 DRAGON QUEST HEROES THE WORLD TREE'S WOE AND THE BLIGHT BELOW R3